Accelerate your success in Chicago.
Duality is the first accelerator program in the U.S. exclusively focused on supporting innovative quantum startups.
Led by the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Chicago and the Chicago Quantum Exchange, alongside founding partners the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Argonne National Laboratory, and P33, the program draws on the region’s deep well of scientific, corporate, and industry expertise to develop practical applications of quantum technology.
Based in Chicago, Duality is a 12-month program offering the critical resources you need to develop and scale your business, including:
- $50,000 (USD) in non-dilutive, unrestrictive funding
- Entrepreneurial and business training taught by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Polsky Center
- Mentorship from more than 55 top business experts, investors, and entrepreneurs
- Technical expertise from world-renowned quantum scientists and technology companies
- Industry exposure and access to corporate leaders
- Access to office space and state-of-the-art facilities (subject to approval)
- Immersion in Chicago’s rapidly developing quantum startup community
“Quantum technologies of the future that address unmet needs with disruptive business models simply cannot be built in isolation.”
—Chuck Vallurupalli, Senior Director of Duality
Apply to Cohort 2
Read to apply? Applications for Cohort 2 will open in December 2021. Go to the Apply page for more information on eligibility and how to apply.