Applications for Cohort 2 are now open.
- Early-stage scalable startups must offer quantum technology-based solutions with a unique value proposition
- The startup must be an established U.S. legal entity at the time of entry to the program
- The startup must address a large market with unmet needs
- The CEO must work full-time with the startup
- The CEO must be able to work side-by-side with other cohort members in Chicago and immerse in the regional quantum ecosystem for extended periods during the 12-month program
- December 15, 2021: Cohort 2 applications open
- March 25, 2022: Application deadline
- May 24, 2022: Applicants notified
- July 11, 2022: Duality Cohort 2 programming begins with orientation in Chicago
How to Apply
Submit your application online before 11:59 p.m. CT to be considered for Cohort 2.
If you have questions related to eligibility and how to apply, please contact Anna Wislocki.