< APPLY >
Applications for Cohort 1 are now open, apply today!
- Companies that are building quantum technologies, products and applications, and related enabling technologies
- Companies prepared to focus full-time on business, partnership, and technological development over the next 12 months
- Ability to relocate to Chicago during the program duration (the program will start virtually due to COVID-19)
- There must be a U.S. legal entity at the time of entry to the program
- Companies must not have raised more than $1 million in private funding at the time of entry to the program
To learn more about Duality, please join us for an Info Session on Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 4:00 CT / 5:00 ET / 2:00 PT. This one-hour session will tell you everything you need to know about Duality and applying to Cohort 1. Registration is required, so please register online.
How to Apply:
Applications for Cohort 1 can be submitted via the online application. You must create an account through YouNoodle. Only one individual per startup team should submit an application.
Applications will be accepted through Friday, May 21, 2021.
Decisions related to the first cohort of Duality will be made in June, and candidates will be notified on June 11, 2021.
Cohort 1 Begins:
The accelerator program for Cohort 1 officially kicks off on Monday, July 12, 2021. Programming will begin virtually with remote learning due to COVID-19, but there are plans to transition to in-person programming based in Chicago starting in Fall 2021.
If you have questions related to eligibility and how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.