Applications for Cohort 3 are now open!
- Early-stage startups working on quantum or enabling technologies
- Startup may be based anywhere in the world
- The startup must be an established U.S. legal entity at the time of entry to the program
- The CEO must work full-time with the startup
- The CEO or at least one founder must be able to work side-by-side with other cohort members in Chicago and immerse in the regional quantum ecosystem for extended periods during the 12-month program
- At least one founder must commit to residing in Chicago for 12 weeks through the main programing (July 17 – October 13, 2023) and additional programming as required (approximately 4 weeks throughout the rest of the year).
- Simultaneous participation in another accelerator/incubator is allowable only with advance approval from Duality.
- January 9, 2023: Cohort 3 applications open
- January 17, 2023: Cohort 3 Info Session – Watch Info Session
- February 14, 2023: Cohort 3 Info Session
- March 14, 2023: Cohort 3 Info Session – Watch Info Session
- March 31, 2023: Application deadline for Cohort 3
- July 17, 2023: Duality Cohort 3 programming begins with an Orientation event in Chicago
How to Apply
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
If you have questions related to eligibility and how to apply to the next cohort, please contact Anna Wislocki.