Applications for Cohort 2 are now closed.
- Early-stage startups working on quantum or enabling technologies with a unique value proposition
- The startup must be an established U.S. legal entity at the time of entry to the program
- The startup must address a large market with unmet needs
- The CEO must work full-time with the startup
- The CEO must be able to work side-by-side with other cohort members in Chicago and immerse in the regional quantum ecosystem for extended periods during the 12-month program
- December 15, 2021: Cohort 2 applications open
- January 26, 2022: Cohort 2 Info Session
- February 16, 2022: Cohort 2 Info Session
- March 8, 2022: Cohort 2 Info Session
- March 22, 2022: Duality Webinar: “What Quantum Investors Look for in Early-Stage Startups” and Cohort 2 Info Session
- April 1, 2022: Application deadline for Cohort 2
- July 11, 2022: Duality Cohort 2 programming begins with an Orientation event in Chicago
How to Apply
Applications for Cohort 2 are now closed. If you are interested in applying to Cohort 3, get on our email list by subscribing below:
If you have questions related to eligibility and how to apply to the next cohort, please contact Anna Wislocki.