Six innovative startups named to inaugural cohort of Duality.
- Axion Technologies, a Tallahassee, FL-based company led by Carol Scarlett, is developing a quantum random number generator for high performance computing systems.
- Great Lakes Crystal Technologies, an East Lansing, MI-based company led by Keith Evans, is developing a commercial manufacturing process for semiconductor-grade diamond materials for photonics, electronics, and quantum technology applications.
- qBraid, a Hanover, NH-based company led by Kanav Setia, is developing a cloud-based platform for managed access to other quantum computing software and hardware.
- QuantCAD, an Iowa City, Iowa-based company led by Michael Flatte, is developing simulation software for modelling noise and current in quantum devices such as high-resolution quantum sensors.
- Quantopticon, a Guildford, UK-based company led by Mirella Koleva, is developing simulation software for designing and optimizing quantum optical devices.
- Super.tech, a Chicago, IL-based company led by Pranav Gokhale, is developing software that accelerates quantum computing applications by optimizing across the system stack from algorithms to control pulses.