< COHORT 1 >
Six innovative startups named to inaugural cohort of Duality.
- Axion Technologies, a Tallahassee, FL-based company led by Carol Scarlett, is developing a quantum random number generator for high performance computing systems.
- Great Lakes Crystal Technologies, an East Lansing, MI-based company led by Keith Evans, is developing a commercial manufacturing process for semiconductor-grade diamond materials for photonics, electronics, and quantum technology applications.
- qBraid, a Hanover, NH-based company led by Kanav Setia, is developing a cloud-based platform for managed access to other quantum computing software and hardware.
- QuantCAD, an Iowa City, Iowa-based company led by Michael Flatte, is developing simulation software for modelling noise and current in quantum devices such as high-resolution quantum sensors.
- Quantopticon, a Guildford, UK-based company led by Mirella Koleva, is developing simulation software for designing and optimizing quantum optical devices.
- Super.tech, a Chicago, IL-based company led by Pranav Gokhale, is developing software that accelerates quantum computing applications by optimizing across the system stack from algorithms to control pulses.
If you have questions related to eligibility and how to apply to Cohort 2, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.